CHAT

Creator:

Check out our twitter page for a free MIXIOM ELITE membership, just post a pic of mixiom.com on your computer!

Creator:

I'm sure many of you will be thankful, we're switching to the European date format

Creator:

Indeed it is!

RichardFT2007:

MIXIOM is back!!!

Creator:

please let me know if anything is not working right

Login or register to post shouts
Mallam28139
RichardFT20079287
dodisman8541
munkyn7957
AndyP5639
swanson5665420
craddock5307
cavin5303
freebird32204956
r2d24482

Digweed Transitions - RSS Feed Issue

Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 1 > »
07 Nov 2020 - 09:515976
Digweed Transitions - RSS Feed Issue
Hi,

Does anyone know why the older Digweed sets - specifically the Kiss FM ones do not show up as downloadable in the Digweed Transitions Feed RSS feed I have on Podcast Addict?

This is really frustrating. I seem to be only able to download episodes #685 (2017/10/16) - #736 (2019/09/23). None before or after that seem downloadable.

Can someone please help me understand how I download those before #685 & after #736? For information - I have a massive micro SD card on my phone, so it is not a capacity issue at all.

Many thanks

10 Nov 2020 - 19:515977
I had the limit set to 100 shows, I increased it to show all the shows. Should work now.

13 Nov 2020 - 11:145978
Actually I can only do about 1000 of them due to limits on the podcast feed size, but that still gets you all the way back to 2010.

29 Nov 2020 - 16:405979
Hi Creator,

Thanks for getting back to me and sorting this.

Though is there any way to put all of them in 1 podcast feed?

Alternatively, if that's not an option, could you rename the current Mixriot Transitions podcast feed as 'Mixriot Transitions - Part 2' and create a new separate one with all the mixes from the inception in September 2000 up to the 1st of the mixes in the current 'Part 2' one you have listed?

That way you would have all the mixes under 1 roof. Furthermore I would be fairly certain this site would then be the only one ANYWHERE online that has all the Digweed Kiss FM/Transitions mixes available. I'm fairly certain that there is nowhere else online where they are all available.

This could drive further traffic to your site and have it as a true and complete archive of one of the most iconic and longest running house shows/series of all time.

Lastly, by adding a Part 1, you would be making available some of the very best house music ever transmitted online.

The 1st few years of Digweed KISS FM in particular are incredible.

Kind regards,

psychosamba

23 Nov 2021 - 21:575989
Hi Creator,

Is there a way to do the above? I am revisiting this. I want to pay the full UK lifetime fee but would like to know if you can make the above possible. I want access to ALL the Digweed KISS FM mixes from inception in 2000.

Can you please tell me a is there a way to pay the UK lifetime fee and download all these mixes onto Podcast Addict - or otherwise?

Please message me privately if necessaary.

Many thanks,
Psychosamba

05 Sep 2022 - 18:465996
UPDATE: To solve this issue we've added Premium Podcast feeds with every episode in our archive. Checke 'em out on the front page! www.mixriot.com

Last edited by Creator (05 Sep 2022 - 18:46)
Login to reply  Page: « < 1 of 1 > »